AS1382 Buck Converter
Small solution 1A DC-DC step-down converter
- Wide input voltage range (2.7.V to 5.5.V)
- High efficiency up to 96%
- Output voltage range: (0.6125V to 3.35V), output current of 1A
- Switching frequency
- Integrated temperature monitoring
- Ideal for single Li-ion battery powered applications
- Extended battery life
- Supports a variety of end applications
- Overtemperature protection and shutdown
- Cost effective, small package
|Input Voltage [V]||2.7 to 5.5|
|Output Voltage [V]||0.61 to 3.35|
|Output Current [mA]||1000|
|Efficiency [%]||Up to 96%|
|Package||WL-CSP6, 0.4mm pitch|
The AS1382 is a high-efficiency, constant-frequency synchronous buck converter available in adjustable and fixed-voltage versions. The wide input voltage range (2.7V to 5.5V), automatic power save mode and minimal external component requirements make the AS1382 perfect for any single Li-ion battery-powered application. Typical supply current with no load is 95μA and decreases to 0.04μA in shutdown mode.
An internal synchronous switch increases efficiency and eliminates the need for an external Schottky diode. The internally fixed switching frequency (2MHz, 3MHz or 4MHz) allows the usage of small surface- mount external components.
Very low output voltages can be delivered with the internal 0.6V feedback reference voltage. The AS1382 is available in a 6-pin WL-CSP package.
Not Recommended for New Designs
ams AG is discontinuing production of this device.
This product suits for the following applications:
- Mobile communication devices
- Laptops and PDAs
- Ultra-low power systems
- Medical instruments
- Any other space-limited application with low power consumption requirements
|Datasheet||Document version 1-05||English|
|EoL Notification||AS2540, AS13xx, AS3668, AS3709, AS371x, AS7620 (issued 2019-Jun)||English|
|Block Diagram||AS1382 Block Diagram||English|