- Uniform, flat-top illumination pattern
- Fast, efficient VCSEL technology
- Enabes high-performance 3D sensing applications
- Compatible with the most demanding time-of-flight cameras
|Field of Illumination||60° x 45°; 60° x 80°|
|Footprint [mm]||3.0 x 3.0|
|Nominal Output Power [mW]||1000|
The PMSON flood illuminator creates a flat-top infrared illumination pattern for applications in time-of-flight cameras and video light enhancement applications.
Based on fast, efficient VCSEL technology, the PMSON devices are optimized to deliver best-in-class performance in 3D sensing applications on a variety of platforms such as mobile, IoT and robotics.
The PMSON modules produce 1W optical output power (CW) at 940nm and are offered with either 60ºx45º or 80ºx60º FWHM field of illumination.
This product suits for the following applications:
- 3D sensing applications
- Illumination for Time-of-Flight cameras
- Infrared light enhancement for video