AS73211 - JENCOLOR® Digital XYZ Sensor
Industrial-grade XYZ color sensor with high sensitivity and dynamic range
- JENCOLOR® interference filter technology based on CIE 1931, DIN 5033
- Sensitivity up to 2.1M counts/(µW/cm2)
- Dynamic range 250M:1 (16 to 24 Bit ADC)
- Conversion time 125µs to 16s
- Temperature range -40°C up to 125°C
- No aging drifts of the filter over temperature and time / UV resistant
- Enables color and light measurements at low light as well as high bright light conditions
- Enables color and light detection at dynamic conditions
- Enables fast and high accurate measurements depending on the light conditions
- Enables operations also with Power LEDs and under industrial and aviation requirements
|Supply Voltage [V]||2.7 - 3.6|
|Color Sensor Channels||XYZ tri-stimulus CIE 1931/standard observer|
|IR Blocking Filter||Yes|
|Programmable||Gain, integration time, interrupt, 16-bit output via shifter|
|Temperature Range [°C]||-40 to 125|
The AS73211 is a digital XYZ sensor with I2C interface for relative and absolute color measurement and control. The combination of True Color XYZ sensitized photodiodes with a filter function based on the standard CIE 1931/DIN 5033 (human eye perception) and used interference filter technology as leading and most accurate technology of three-range sensors makes the AS73211 more accurate than RGB sensors and guarantee this function without spectral changings over lifetime. The AS73211 is designed with a high dynamic range to measure any light in the visible range (VIS) in environments from sunlight to dark rooms, dimmed LEDs, or dark colored monitors.
This product suits for the following applications:
- LED feedback control
- Display calibration
- Fluid or reagent analysis
- Color detection
- Light metering
|AS73211-AB5||Application Board||Evaluation board for AS73211 with I2C interface|
|AS73211-AB5 SET DK||Application Board||Development Kit for AS73211 with USB dongle|
|Evaluation Software||AS73211_EvalSW_USBBox_pWin_v1-2.zip AS73211 Evaluation Kit for CIE1931 XYZ Color Measurement||EN|
|RoHS Certificate||RoHS Certificate AS73211||English|
AS7261 Spectral Sensing Engine
Control and spectral data access is implemented either through either the I²C virtual register set, or via the serial UART enabling use of the high level smart spectral command set.
AS7341 – 11-Channel Spectral Color Sensor
AS7341 integrates filters into standard CMOS silicon via Nano-optic deposited interference filtertechnology and its package provides a built in aperture to control the light entering the sensor array.
Control and Spectral data access is implemented through a serial I²C interface. The device is available in an ultra-low profile package with dimensions of 3.1mm x 2mm x 1mm.