AS7341 – 11-Channel Spectral Color Sensor
11-channel spectrometer for spectral identification and color matching applications
- 8 optical channels distributed over the visible range
- 3 extra channels: Clear, Flicker and NIR channel
- 6 parallel ADCs for signal processing
- Ultra-low-profile package 3.1mm x 2mm x 1mm
- Spectral information enables highly accurate object color measurements
- Detection and rejection of environmental influences such as light sources
- Optimized channel count and signal processing for fast measurements
- Mobile phone compatible package
|Sensor Type||Multi Spectral Sensor|
|Application(s)||Spectral measurement, ambient light measurement, color measurement, display management|
|Size [mm]||3.1 x 2 x 1|
|Supply Voltage [V]||1.8|
|Temperature Range [°C]||-30 to 70|
AS7341 is an 11-channel spectrometer for spectral identification and color matching applications used in mobile devices. The spectral response is defined in the wavelengths from approximately 350nm to 1000nm. 6 channels can be processed in parallel by independent ADCs while the other channels are accessible via a multiplexer. 8 optical channels cover the visible spectrum, one channel can be used to measure near infra-red light and one channel is a photo diode without filter (“clear”). The device also integrates a dedicated channel to detect 50Hz or 60Hz ambient light flicker. The flicker detection engine can also buffer data for calculating other flicker frequencies externally. The NIR channel in combination with the other VIS channel may provide information of surrounding ambient light conditions (light source detection).The device can also be synchronized to external signals via pin GPIO.
AS7341 integrates filters into standard CMOS silicon via Nano-optic deposited interference filtertechnology and its package provides a built in aperture to control the light entering the sensor array.
Control and Spectral data access is implemented through a serial I²C interface. The device is available in an ultra-low profile package with dimensions of 3.1mm x 2mm x 1mm.
This product suits for the following applications:
- Color matching and skin tone measurement
- Enhanced Artificial Intelligence: Search and shop by color (eCommerce boost)
- Flicker compensated camera operation and image optimization (AWB automatic white balancing)
- Light source detection and improved AWB
- CRI measurement for improved post-processing of images
|AS7341 - 11-channel spectral sensor Eval Kit||Application Board||AS7341 - 11-channel spectral sensor Eval Kit|
|RoHS Certificate||RoHS Certificate AS7341||English|
|Block Diagram||AS7341 Block Diagram||English|
AS7262 Consumer Grade Smart 6-Channel VIS Sensor
The AS7262 integrates Gaussian filters into standard CMOS silicon via nano-optic deposited interference filter technology and is packaged in a LGA package that provides a built in aperture to control the light entering the sensor array. Control and spectral data access is implemented through either the I²C register set, or with a high level AT spectral command set via a serial UART.
AS7263 6-Ch NIR Spectral Sensing Engine
The AS7263 integrates Gaussian filters into standard CMOS silicon via nano-optic deposited interference filter technology and is packaged an LGA package that provides a built in aperture to control the light entering the sensor array.
Control and spectral data access is implemented through either the I²C register set, or with a high level AT spectral command set via a serial UART.