AS73211 - JENCOLOR® Digital XYZ Sensor
Industrial-grade XYZ color sensor with high sensitivity and dynamic range
- JENCOLOR® interference filter technology based on CIE 1931, DIN 5033
- Sensitivity up to 2.1M counts/(µW/cm2)
- Dynamic range 250M:1 (16 to 24 Bit ADC)
- Conversion time 125µs to 16s
- Temperature range -40°C up to 125°C
- No aging drifts of the filter over temperature and time / UV resistant
- Enables color and light measurements at low light as well as high bright light conditions
- Enables color and light detection at dynamic conditions
- Enables fast and high accurate measurements depending on the light conditions
- Enables operations also with Power LEDs and under industrial and aviation requirements
|Supply Voltage [V]||2.7 - 3.6|
|Color Sensor Channels||XYZ tri-stimulus CIE 1931/standard observer|
|IR Blocking Filter||Yes|
|Programmable||Gain, integration time, interrupt, 16-bit output via shifter|
|Temperature Range [°C]||-40 to 125|
The AS73211 is a digital XYZ sensor with I2C interface for relative and absolute color measurement and control. The combination of True Color XYZ sensitized photodiodes with a filter function based on the standard CIE 1931/DIN 5033 (human eye perception) and used interference filter technology as leading and most accurate technology of three-range sensors makes the AS73211 more accurate than RGB sensors and guarantee this function without spectral changings over lifetime. The AS73211 is designed with a high dynamic range to measure any light in the visible range (VIS) in environments from sunlight to dark rooms, dimmed LEDs, or dark colored monitors.
- Display calibration
- Light metering
- Fluid or reagent analysis
- Color detection
- LED feedback control
|AS73211-AB5||Application Board||Evaluation board for AS73211 with I2C interface|
|AS73211-AB5 SET DK||Application Board||Development Kit for AS73211 with USB dongle|
|Evaluation Software||AS73211_EvalSW_USBBox_pWin_v1-2.zip AS73211 Evaluation Kit for CIE1931 XYZ Color Measurement||EN|
|RoHS Certificate||RoHS Certificate AS73211||English|
AS7261 Spectral Sensing Engine
Control and spectral data access is implemented either through either the I²C virtual register set, or via the serial UART enabling use of the high level smart spectral command set.
AS7341 – 11-Channel Spectral Color Sensor
AS7341 integrates filters into standard CMOS silicon via Nano-optic deposited interference filtertechnology and its package provides a built in aperture to control the light entering the sensor array.
Control and Spectral data access is implemented through a serial I²C interface. The device is available in an ultra-low profile package with dimensions of 3.1mm x 2mm x 1mm.