AS5116 Position Sensor Sin/Cos Output
On-axis magnetic position sensor with analog sine/cosine outputs
- Contactless angle measurement
- Low output noise
- Low inherent INL
- Magnetic stray field immunity overachieves ISO 11452-8
- Developed according to ISO26262
- Fully differential buffered sine and cosine output signals
- AEC-Q100, grade 0
- Highest reliability and durability
- Accurate angle measurement
- Low system costs – no shielding required
- Enabler for safety critical applications
- High precision analog output
- Small form factor
- Fully automotive-qualified
제품 매개 변수
|Max. Speed [rpm]||30000|
|Supply Voltage [V]||3.3 or 5.0|
|Temperature Range [°C]||-40 to +150|
|Longevity Program||January 2031|
The AS5116 is a contactless magnetic position sensor for accurate angular measurement over a full mechanical turn of 360°. Based on the Hall sensor technology, this device has a robust architecture that measures the orthogonal component of the flux density (Bz), over a full-turn rotation. To measure the angle, only a simple two-pole magnet rotating over the center of the package is required. The magnet can be placed above or below the device.
The absolute angle measurement provides an instant indication of the magnet’s angular position. The angle information is provided by means of buffered differential sine and cosine voltages. The AS5116 operates at a supply voltage of 5V or 3.3V.
The AS5116A is a preprogrammed version of AS5116. It has fixed settings and need no further programming.
With two decades of magnetic sensor system know-how, we have broad experience in selecting the most suitable magnets. ams experts recommend the following magnet suppliers.
이 제품은 다음 적용 분야에 적합합니다:
- Angle sensing in the field of automotive motor control applications
- Electric power steering systems
- Electric pumps
- Actuators in transmission systems
- Starter/Generator systems
|RoHS Certificate||RoHS Certificate AS5116||English|