Engineer, VCSEL Operations
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
- Assume VCSEL product ownership from Development to Production lifecycle management. Ensure product performance, Yield, COGS & Quality meets business objectives.
- Cooperating with and consulting the project team during product development phase (e.g. design and test review meetings)
- Coordinate the hand over from product development to mass production
- Coordinate qualification of VCSEL products
- Statistical analysis of characterization and test data
- Assume product ownership after product release and act as a central interface for all product issues
- Monitor production and feedback relevant issues to the development teams to ensure DFM
- Responsibility for an entire product family during product life cycle
- Continuous improvement (CI) of yield and test with the view to optimize costs
- Support QA with RMA handling and failure analysis
- A technical background educated to university degree level and above.
- Min. 2 years of experience in Semiconductor product ownership or management
- Experience with Opto-semiconductors beneficial for role
- Knowledge of product development process; test and/or fab experience beneficial
- Proficiency in 6 Sigma problem solving techniques and is familiar with Lean Manufacturing.
- Good project management skill and experience in working with multi-functional group.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply