Line Sustaining Technician
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
- Responsible for equipment repair and sustenance. Provides shiftly support for production equipment conversion, setup and downtime report.
- Monitors equipment performance, verifies causes of downtime, and ensures that machine uptime is always within or above the standard set by the department
- Monitor First Pass Yield performance, verifies causes of contact related problem and ensures that First Pass Yield is always within or above the standard set by the department
- Highlights potential pitfalls/ equipment- related issues which might have major impact on production commitments
- Supports major and minor equipment conversion, upgrades and evaluations
- Supports equipment preventive maintenance activities.
- Drive, maintain and supports continuous improvement programs set by the team
- Cooperates and supports Improvement Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance, Test Engineering and Test Production Team in achieving or realization of the Key Performance Indicators or the goals set by the department.
- Min Technical Course Graduate or Bachelors Degree Course
- Experience with Semiconductor Equipment preferred / recommended
- Team Player and Communication Skills (in English)
- Flexible Working Schedules