Product Engineer (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
- Cooperating with and consulting the project team during product development phase (e.g. design and test review meetings)
- Monitor production and feedback relevant issues to the development teams to assure DFM
- Coordinate the hand over from product development to production
- Statistical analysis of characterization and test data
- Assume product ownership after product release and act as a central interface for all product issues
- Responsibility for an entire product family during product life cycle
- Continuous improvement (CI) of yield and test with the view to optimize costs
- Support QA with RMA handling and failure analysis
- Responsibility for measurement and analysis strategy
- Analysis of products in laboratory environment and identification of new techniques for continuous analysis improvement
- A technical background educated to degree level (bachelor, FH, TU)
- Ability to work on their own on analytical challenges and efficient problem solving
- Excellent writing and speaking ability in English
- Pro-active attitude with a holistic approach to problem solving in a highly competitive and complex environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset, team player, and communication skills
- Experience in semiconductor manufacturing or similar industry preferred
- Experienced in data analysis. Datapower or Spotfire experience beneficial
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.