Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
- Join our multi-disciplinary team at our new Rochester site, where your contribution will play a key role in further strengthening our product portfolio and supporting our growth strategy within key market segments for CMOS Image Sensing Solutions.
- As Layout Engineer you will support custom analog and mixed signal layouts, including matching, routing, power signal integrity.
- You will be responsible for: Supporting block-level and top-level layout design and verifications for schematic and design rule verification.
- Creative and productive mask design with attention to detail
- Programming / scripting with: Tcl, perl, skill, python
- Expertise in Cadence Virtuoso tool suite (ADE-XL) and Mentor Calibre verification, including layout for analog matching and yield
- 1-4 years of Layout design experience in the sensor or semiconductor industry.
- Command of Cadence Virtuoso tool suite (ADE-XL) and Mentor Calibre verification, including layout for analog matching and yield.
- Experience with other relevant CAD tools is a plus
- Experience with EM/IR including Voltus or RedHawk is a plus
- Experience related to CMOS Image Sensors applications in the Mobile, Computing, Automotive, Industrial and/or Medical field is an advantage.
- You are a team player with excellent written and oral communication skills and you thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- ams Sensors USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.