Principal Engineer (A), EPI Development
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
- Communicate with EPI design group for EPI structure detail and EPI development plan
- Develop and create growth recipe and EPI process flow for both R&D and production EPIs
- Implement risk assessment for each individual process steps for process fabrication.
- Working with VCSEL team to qualify new EPI product
- Improve on quality of product and reproducibility of the product for mass production.
- Build strong wafer fabrication environment that comply with quality standards ISO/TS16949.
- Define process yield target and Implement continuous improvement approach for existing product
- Manage EPI process development, implementation, and documentation
- Strong background on compound semiconductor physics, minimum Master’s degree on Physical or engineering study. A PhD degree is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ hands-on experience with MOCVD EPI growth. VCSEL EPI growth is an advantage, Aixtron tool experience is an advantage.
- Knowledge and hands-on on EPI metrology tools like RPM, XRD, Surface scanner, ECV, EL, Hall
- Knowledge on material analysis tools like SEM, TEM, SIMS
- Strong knowledge on FMEA, control plan, 8D, root cause analysis, SPC, DOE.
- Good quantitative, analytical and communication skills.
- Familiar with semiconductor analysis tools (JMP, Minitab, Microsoft Office- excel).
- Strong bias for action, with the ability to work independently