Senior Product Engineer (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
- Take the lead and act as interface between the business line and the offshore manufacturing sites for the relevant portfolio.
- Drive new product introduction, safe-launch and the transition to mass production through data analysis. Make recommendations to operations manager.
- Define, in alignment with the team and the operations manager, the cost down, the quality and yield improvement road map, and lead the implementation.
- Support holdlot dispositioning in complex cases.
- Lead ‘taskforce teams’ on complex technical issues with high customer exposure.
- Drive and coach 8D teams in case of yield issues, customer complaints, or production problems.
- Lead and support technology, test and product release.
- Support production (line) transfers to other facilities or new processes.
- Define and drive DOEs for process optimization.
- Support and perform statistical analysis while drive decision making.
- Drive defect analysis to find the cause of material scrap, define and implement learning.
- Coach other members of the team.
- Establish good working relationship with cross functional teams and provide necessary support.
- Work with related departments (Production, Equipment, Quality, Technology, etc.) to resolve quality issues.
- Ability to solve complex problems through systematic problem solving approach.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering, or related field
- 10+ years of experience as a product engineer in the Semiconductor industry
- Good understanding of Semiconductor manufacturing processes (FE, Assy, BE)
- Solid knowledge of quality and problem solving tools, like 8D, FMEA, DOE, Fish-Bone Analysis, etc.
- Strong technical analysis competency with the use of analytical tools like JMP/Spotfire, Mini-Tab, etc.
- Knowledge of six sigma is a plus (i.e. Green Belt (or above) certified)
- Experience in project management is a plus
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2019).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.