Associate HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
- Support Global HR BP’s in implementing HR processes across divisions in the full range of HR BP tasks such as HR controlling, talent development, comp&ben topics etc.
- Report the use of HR metrics and propose appropriate actions
- Learning and Development: Support training need analysis and coordinate the outcome with the respective local HR
- Coordinate and support the HR BP in all Talent Management activities
- Serve as a contact point for managerial level
- Be part and deliver on complex HR projects cross functionally
- Partner with managers to deliver the agreed HR BP spectrum of HR tasks
- Prepare presentations, reports and support with operational daily business
- Limited contract 6 months
- University education (ideally in the field of Human Resources / Economics / Law or similar)
- Several years of experience in HR
- Proficient in MS-Office applications (especially Excel, ppt)
- Excellent English (speaking and writing) skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Integrity and confidentiality
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.