Opto Device Staff Engineer (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
- Development of semiconductor devices with focus on integrated optical sensors
- Optical and electrical characterization of devices
- Improvement of accuracy and precision of optical characterization methods
- Simulations at process, device and system level
- The employment contract is limited to the period as a maternity replacement
- PhD in Physics or equivalent
- Thorough understanding of optics and semiconductor physics
- Several years of experience in semiconductor development preferred
- Experience with simulation tools (TCAD tools and/or optical simulators)
- Good knowledge of semiconductor processes and material science
- Fluency in English
- Ability fo work in cross-functional and international teams
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.