Corporate Controller (m/f/d) with focus on Shared Service Centers
Finance & Controlling
- Regular Fulltime
- Prepared monthly Reports for SSC-Reporting and Management Reports
- Take active role in preparing Budget and Forecast
- Implement and maintain cost center allocations
- Support for Business Planning & Analysis
- Financial interface to the Shared Service Center Managers
- Work on ad hoc requests and projects
- Degree in business administration or equivalent education
- SAP knowledge favorable
- Job-experience of 2 years in the area of Shared Service Centers (IT, Quality, HR, central R&D) favorable
- Good IT skills (MS Office w/ Excel)
- Good English skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Hands-on approach
- Solution-oriented mindset
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.