Specialist (m/f/d), Group Accounting & External Reporting
Finance & Controlling
- Regular Fulltime
- General finance and administration task
- Group accounting and consolidation
- Supporting the monthly closing and reporting
- Subsidiary controlling and management
- Operational responsibility for the annual report, notes and external reporting
- Local responsibility for UGB (Austrian GAAP) and its financial statement
- Analysis of financial accounts, sanity checks and other accounting issues
- Communication and Coordination with our external auditors
- Involvement in M/A projects, Process improve
- Master degree in business administration or equivalent education
- SAP knowledge favorable
- Minimum 2 year job-experience in Finance, Controlling, Accounting, Tax or Audit
- IFRS and UGB knowledge beneficial
- Good IT and Organizational understanding and MS office with Excel
- Strong analytical skills and accurate workwise
- Hands-on approach and solution-oriented mindset
- English skills
- Communications skills and team-oriented
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.