Staff Field Application Engineer, Mobile & Wearable
- Regular Fulltime
- Present or demonstrate mobile applications, focus on optical sensor products like ambient sensor, proximity sensor and color sensor, etc for key mobile phones OEMs
- Specify reference apps for target markets, including system architectures, circuits and components
- Conduct performance analysis of own and competitors’ products, including evaluation reports
- Support selected distributors or representative FAEs & FSEs and provide technical training and customer applications support
- Provide effective problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Identify applications and create application block diagrams for ams products
- Work closely with sales team to expand ams product base with existing customers
- Dig out new request form customer. Contribute to the definition of new products
- Work closely with the business units, sales teams, distributors and customers and provide proactive support for customer design engineers and help sales drive design wins
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) from a four-year University - BSEE, or local equivalent
- Experience with analog or mixed signal circuit design.
- At least 5 years’ work experience with at least 3 years of field application engineering experience in an international analogue semiconductor company
- Knowledge of optical or electrical design capability, optical sensor product related experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of mobile phone or wearable products design. Experience of supporting mobile phone OEMS is preferred.
- Proficient communication skills in oral and written English
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Has strong initiative, is self-motivated and hard working
- Willing to work in international teams and travel
- Excellent team player