Principal / Senior Staff Engineer, EPI Dev
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
- Building and leading team of EPI Unit Process Development. Be a partner to EPI design group for EPI structure development.
- Supervising and guiding the team during technology and product development cycle, while creating growth recipes and EPI process flow for both R&D and production structures.
- Working with VCSEL NPD team to qualify new products.
- Supporting Operations and Quality teams in solving complex engineering problems.
- Improve on quality of product and reproducibility of the product for mass production.
- Contributing to Technology and Product Development roadmaps.
- Strong background on compound semiconductor physics, minimum Master’s degree, PhD degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ hands-on experience with MOCVD EPI growth. VCSEL EPI growth is an advantage, Aixtron tool experience is an advantage.
- Proven track record of leading a team of engineers in similar capacity.
- Knowledge and hands-on on EPI metrology tools like RPM, XRD, Surface scanner, ECV, EL, Hall
- Knowledge on material analysis tools like SEM, TEM, SIMS
- Knowledge of the product development process and test and/or reliability experience beneficial.
- Well versed with FMEA, control plan, 8D, root cause analysis, SPC, DOE.
- Familiar with semiconductor analysis tools (JMP, Minitab, Microsoft Office- excel).