IT Application Engineer (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
- As member of the group IT service delivery application you are responsible for solving problems and provide standard services in daily business
- Depending on your experience you will take part or lead system upgrades
- Your focus area will be supporting and enhancing SAP procurement processes
- You are responsible for creating manuals and documentations for your colleagues doing the daily ticket handling
- You will be involved in testing new implementations
- You will observe external services to fulfill ams’ standards and governance
- HTL, Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English and German
- Ability to work independently as part of a global team
- Excellent self-organizing skills in a fast changing environment
- Experience with SAP ERP Procurement processes is an advantage
- Experience with MM, LE, WM module is an advantage
- Experience with SAP Ariba, SAP FIORI, SAP Success Factors is an advantage
- Experience with SAP workflows is an advantage
- Experience with relational databases or programming languages (Java, ABAP, …) is an advantage
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group E (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.