Software Application Support Engineer (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
- Work closely with ams product development teams on the application of both software and hardware aspects of a product
- Providing customer support and project technical consulting for existing and new customers
- Hands-on diagnose and troubleshooting as part of our customers’ design-in activities
- Contributing to the application and integration phase of software development for software components including but not limited to Linux & Android device drivers as well as user space libraries for sensor data acquisition and post processing
- Listening to team members, and customers to help encourage open collaboration
- 5+ years of experience as an Application Engineer for software development and integration
- Experience in embedded software development using C, C++ and Python
- Experience in two or more of the following topics: Linux driver development, Linux system programming, microcontroller systems, mobile platforms (e.g. smartphones, smartwatches), software and application development, sensor systems, image processing
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Understanding of writing requirements, test scenarios and defect tracking through its lifecycle is an advantage
- Experience in software testing is a plus
- Experience in hardware testing is a plus
- Strongly team-minded, very quality and process driven, and customer focused
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Ability to work in teams through the development, application and support process
- Experience with Git is a plus
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group XX (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.