Senior Specialist, Global CS & Supply Chain Solutions
Supply Chain Management
- Regular Fulltime
- As ams is at the start of rolling out EDI to external parties, you’ll have a key role in the EDI initialization project within ams to define concepts, ensure customer and ams functionality requirements are understood and implemented by the project team; this includes pilot roll out.
- Once this is completed, you will continue to drive Customer Supply Chain Programs (eg. JIT, VMI) including EDI with Customers on a Global basis together with IT and other stakeholders involved. You will therefore be responsible for the E2E solution containing a project initiation phase, implementation phase incl. contractual setup, followed by an evaluation period. This all according to project management principles.
- Acting as a Cross-functional Coordinator & Partner (IT System & Processes, IT Business Partner, GSM, Business Lines, IDM & CS), regarding overall SCM related aspects, eg. which supply chain terms to be taken up and/or reviewed in Customer contracts, advise which supply chain solution setup would fit best to the nature of the customer and ams, consequently, drive the implementation of it.
- Furthermore, the continuous performance evaluation of the implemented solutions and, where possible, cooperation with customers to further improve our services in the area of supply chain solutions.
- In addition, together with the other CS MT members, you’ll be leading and/or contributing to overall CS required System and Process improvements topics incl. process flows and RACI matrix in the area of Global Customer Service. As Customer Supply Chain Solutions Specialist your analysis coming from reports and findings are of importance to ensure the right aspects are driven to realize expected results.
- Acting as the internal & external contact person regarding the management of Customer Service’ transaction requirements and ensure requirements are understood. This also contains the Key User Responsibility of SAP SD module.
- Overall participation in Roadmap Projects; this goes for CS related roadmap topics and for topics that are part of the Global SCM roadmap.
- Master’s degree or a higher professional education
- At least 7 - 10 years solid experience in similar business environment in the area of Customer Service, Sales and/or Supply Chain Planning Roles
- Excellent knowledge of customer service principles and practices, including JIT and VMI programs
- Strong interpersonal skills, being able to work as a true team player with proven Project/Program Management track record
- Ability to drive decisions in a complex multi-stakeholder environment
- High analytical, problem-solving and report analysis skills
- Strong business and finance acumen
- Strong communication & negotiation skills and cultural awareness
- Excellent knowledge of relevant computer applications (SAP, MS-Office, Visio etc.)
- Very good command of English language
- Experience in the Semiconductor Industry is highly preferred