Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
- Managing a team of Production Operators to oversee the day to day operations. Drive team to achieve all plans and targets
- Fulfill the pack out quantity against the loading plan.
- Ensure the yield and quality targets are met together with Engineering and Quality departments. Investigate the root cause of product quality issues
- Management of production resources to make sure all are trained, follow work instructions and maintain a high level of motivation and discipline within the production
- Carry out continuous improvement activities on quality and process. Hold regular meeting with subordinates to emphasize the issues and actions.
- Plan line processes and headcount in accordance with loading plan
- Diploma or equivalent in similar capacity preferably from semiconductor industry
- Minimum 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Proficient in management skills, Lean manufacturing and Quality first concept