- Regular Fulltime
- Responsible for supporting requests falling under production fails, special FA requests, qualification failure analysis request and customer return failure analysis.
- Responsible for supporting reliability qualifications, monitoring, risk assessment and special investigations for suspect materials within the accepted timeline
- Responsible in performing preventive maintenance on Failure Analysis and Reliability equipment
- Responsible in performing key administrative tasks
- Provides quality engineering support and work with ams AG internal organization to resolve quality issues at customer side and improve product quality in the field.
- Support taskforce any quality issues internally and externally through efficient and effective problem solving skills
- Degree in Electronics, Physics, Chemistry, Material Science or any equivalent
- Experience in Semiconductor manufacturing specifically in the field of Quality, Failure Analysis and Reliability
- Knowledgeable in FA and/or Reliability standard equipments
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills, high self-organization skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment, stays cool and works effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Willing to work in international teams