Staff Engineer, New Product Development (Optic)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
- Responsible for the product development cycle and its activities, involved from design stage to the transfer to production.
- Lead and participate in technical analysis, discussion and meetings.
- Manage and drive cross functions product development activities to achieve targeted milestones.
- Be the technical lead in customer’s meetings, and support the team in managing customer’s expectation and requirement.
- Minimum bachelor degree in electronics/mechanical/mechatronics/optics
- at least 4 years’ experience in technical field of optic industry, semiconductor back-end or sensor packaging industry.
- Good understanding of DFM, statistical analysis, process control, design of experiments and engineering developmental methodology. Knowledge of optical science and its metrology is a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and strong in presentation to both internal and external stakeholders.