Open Position Banner
- Regular Parttime
- Assist to develop and execute company environmental, health and safety (EHS) plans and policies, and coordinate programs that ensure safe working conditions.
- Administering such as EHS Meeting, EHS Inspection, Behavioural Base Safety Observation, Annual EHS Campaign, EHS Management Review and other EHS related activities.
- Assist in coordinate and work with process owners and stakeholders on EHS and related permits, licences and certificates application and maintenance.
- Ensure continual improvement of risk assessments process.
- Administering and coordinate, work with stakeholders and support the ISO 14001 & 18001/45001 certification programs.
- Administering and inspect compliance on the company permit-to-work system and ancillary procedures.
- Administering and handle accident reports including directing investigations, records filing and identify strategies for preventing future accidents to ensure effective closure.
- Administering and maintain the company fire safety & emergency planning program including setting up response plan, testing readiness, ensure preparedness, facilitate awareness and ensuring compliance to the fire safety maintenance process.
- Received and work with stakeholders to close safety feedbacks in person or anonymously.
- Administering of the EHS Committee and implement best practices in facility so as to achieve a safer working environment.
- GCE ‘O’, with EHS or Engineering related field is added advantage.
- Relevant Safety & Health Certificates incl. Certificate or advance certificate in Workplace Safety and Health
- Knowledgeable in basic ISO is an advantage.
- Exposure to relevant EHS regulatory guidelines, liaison with law enforcement and emergency services.
- Possess planning, organizational, analytical, troubleshooting, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Conversant in both English and a 2nd Language, good interpersonal and communication skills and able to work independently as well as in a team environment with individuals of diverse backgrounds.
Set up Job Alert