Industrialization Engineer (m/f/d)
Supply Chain Management
- Regular Fulltime
- Coordination of industrialization / ramp up phase of development projects
- Development and Coordination of internal continuous improvement projects within division (incl. IT projects)
- Establish project plans (check for logistic constraints, resources, lead-times, etc.) with customer and team
- Coordinate project ramp (milestone monitoring, project plan, device specifications, delivery schedules)
- Support the supply planning for key customers
- Ensure information flow within team and with service providers
- Request and coordinate production resources for project
- Crisis Management
- Continuous Improvement of Business Processes
- TU/FH education in electronics, telematics, physics or equivalent areas or
- HTL education in electronics with 5 year working experience
- Project management education and/or experience
- Basic knowledge of quality management (FMEA, reliability, 8D-methodology)
- Basic knowledge of IC design and development methodology is an advantage
- Excellent communication & problem solving skills
- Organizational, analytic and time management skills
- Good IT capabilities (especially Excel, knowledge in statistic software [R, Spotfire, datapower] is an advantage)
- Basic knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing process
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.