Director, Product Quality Engineering (CMOS)
- Regular Fulltime
- Lead and manage the Product Quality Engineering team
- Responsible for planning, assignment and management of resources to support demands of internal customers like Business Lines and R&D
- Develops and continuously improves the team and associated business processes to provide best support for internal and external customers
- Provides support to the team (as needed) in technical consulting and decision making
- Develops qualification strategy for assigned projects. Plans, supervises and coordinates qualification execution in cooperation with reliability test laboratories - ensuring first time right.
- Drives correct and timely execution of new product and technology development projects
- Leads Task Forces to solve quality issues, applies structured problem solving methods (8D approach)
- Drives and manages quality and reliability issues, as well as continuous improvement in all areas of interest
- Represents Quality in internal and external meetings and events
- Master's in Material Sciences, Physics, Chemistry or Electronics or related discipline
- 15 years of experience in Semiconductor industry in the field of Product Quality / Reliability Engineering
- Knowledge in CMOS Drivers, Design RTL, LVS, Mixed Signal and Analogue Circuits, DFT and Design For Manufacturing (DFM).
- Knowledge in GaAs VCSEL, Epitaxial (EPI), Optics (Micro Lens Arrays), Module and Systems Packaging would be beneficial.
- Several years of experience in Automotive Quality Engineering for automotive candidates.
- Knowledge in Reliability Models (e.g. Arrhenius Model) for lifetime calculation.
- Knowledge of Electrical Failure Analysis tools such as, nano-probe, Obirch, Emmission microscope etc.
- Knowledge of Physical Failure Analysis tools such as, Ion million, CSAM, FIB, TEM, Sem-EDX, AFM, XPS etc.
- Proficient in defining business process and in change management.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills such as data analysis and interpretation, 8D process.
- Willingness to travel (up to 20%) and to work in international teams.