Open Position Banner
Senior Project Manager (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
- You will have end to end ownership of execution of IOS products starting from Work statement creation, driving silicon development milestones, IP, validation, documentation, etc. By managing both internal and external deliverables, you will work to ensure IOS products are delivered on time. This role provides an excellent growth opportunity for high performing individuals looking to make a difference and deliver a stand-out experience to our customers.
- The ability to establish and drive to goals including plan of record, timelines, budget, scope, performance and quality will be critical to success. A passion for creating plans and working with a diverse team of creative engineers and senior executives is necessary for this critical and highly visible role. The applicant must be a team player with a commitment to meeting deadlines and an aptitude to thrive in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Engineering Degree with Semiconductor background
- Experience in Semiconductor industry with Project Management background experience (>5 years)
- Any experience with delivering to customers in personal electronics markets is highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to deal with multicontinental engineering teams and ability to work with external partners
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2019).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.