Start your design
First please select your preferred process technology
- 0.35µm CMOS
- 0.35µm CMOS embedded Flash
- 0.35µm SiGe-BiCMOS
- 0.35µm High-Voltage CMOS
- 0.35µm High-Voltage CMOS embedded Flash
- 0.35µm Opto-CMOS
- 0.80µm CMOS
- 0.80µm High-Voltage CMOS
- 0.80µm BiCMOS
For detailed process information please refer to our process technology sites.
Sign a Confidentiality Agreement
In order to exchange company confidential information, a mutual confidentiality agreement needs to be signed with ams. Please contact your local sales representative in order to receive a Confidentiality Agreement or download template from our Foundry Support Server.
Register on Foundry Support Server
The ams' Foundry Support Server is a technical support service for our customers. Services such as download area access, the HV Designers forum and others are only available for registered customers. In order to get access to the restricted area on our Foundry Support Server you need to register first. Note that a valid Confidentiality Agreement is required to complete the registration.
Get access to technical documents
After signing the Confidentiality Agreement and completing the registration on our Foundry Support Server new users get full access to all ams information such as controlled process documents, application notes, datasheets, hitkit updates and others. Download all design relevant documents from our download area.
Design your product
Get impressed by our benchmark process design kit “PDK”
ams’ benchmark process design kit “PDK” (High Performance Interface Tool-Kit) provides all the building blocks required to create complex analog mixed-signal designs using our process technologies. The PDK includes highly accurate circuit simulation models, a set of fully silicon qualified libraries, IP blocks, verification rule sets and special utilities.
ams PDK enables product developers to concentrate on IC design rather than on setting up and mastering the EDA environment. This leads our Partners to:
- Shorter Time to Market
- Complete Environment for First Time Right Designs
- More Efficient Designs (Die Size, Performance, Yield)
The advantages and benefits of the PDK are:
- All major EDA tools supported
- All process technologies supported with latest versions of EDA tools
- "Plug and Play" for IC designers
- All devices supported throughout the whole design flow
- Complete modeling of active and passive devices
- Supports complete flow for RF and mixed signal (devices, models, libraries,...)
- Full mixed-signal library concept: digital, analog, special libraries (for noise sensitive applications)
- PDK is fully compliant with our QS9000 quality flow and well tracked with release control, patches and customer interface system
- PDK developers provide technical support
Sign a License Agreement
The PDK License Agreement contains all terms and conditions of a non-exclusive and non-transferable right and license to use the ams process design kit “PDK” with all its included software programs and libraries. A printable version of the PDK License Agreement is available on our Foundry Support Server
Get access to the PDK
Download the PDK from our Foundry Support Server.
Use our design support services
Benefit from our consulting services for HV and RF device selection as well as ESD and EMC chip and system level knowledge. Shorten your time to market, optimize your resources by using our Place & Route, DRC, ERC, LVS and LVL layout services. Rely on a dedicated technical key account manager who attends to your project from the design phase through the engineering phase until series production and yield optimization. Full custom IC design service is provided via worldwide foundry partnerships & network (3rd party design houses).
Ramp up production
Discover how our experienced team support your product launch
Do a fast prototyping:
Fast lead times and shared production costs are offered via ams Multi-Project-Wafer Service (MPW).
Let us produce your wafers:
Operating a state-of-the-art 8 inch/200mm fab (SMIF concept), ams offers high performance process technologies to its foundry customers. More than 30 years of experience in wafer processing and a team of highly motivated employees guarantee highest yield and very short cycle times.
Profit from our product engineering capabilities:
Optimize your product yield using ams Product Engineering service. Access powerful yield analysis tools as well as excellent failure analysis capabilities (EMMI, liquid crystal hot spot analysis, micro-probing, laser cutting, FIB, De-layering, cross section analysis, ...)
Assemble and test your product
Discuss your backend needs with us
Based on many years of test experience ams has built extensive test IP which contributes significantly to fulfill our customers tight time-to-market requirements.
- Test program development
- Test capabilities for high voltage, low current, mixed-signal RF, digital high speed, ultra-low distortion audio and opto-electrical test
- In-house ceramic assembly for fast prototyping of first engineering samples
- Plastic assembly: Our portfolio of qualified packages reaches from standard packages to systems-in-package modules to FlipChip and other chip scale packages.
- Yield Stability & enhancement
- Failure Analysis
Take RoHS compliance for granted:
ams successfully implemented Pb-free (lead-free) packaging for all of its products, according to EU directive 2002/95/EG (RoHS directive). Since beginning of 2005 all production parts have been delivered in Pb-free packages.
Manage your supply chain
Your day-to-day items with Customer Service
ams Customer Support provides professional and individual service to establish an excellent personal and long lasting relationship to you. Get surprised by smooth order processing, quick and flexible reactions to your enquiries and let us exceed your expectations.
Track your WIP in i-Foundry:
Use ams web based information system i-Foundry for direct access to our fabrication facilities. Track your product from prototyping to high volume production. Monitor your wafers 24/7, step by step through the complete production and logistic circle.
Get access to:
- Engineering Status Reports
- Production Order Status- Production Work In Progress Reports (WIP reports)
- Wafer Acceptance Test data (WAT data)
- Product Specific Data (Wafer Probe Test & Final Test)
A dedicated i-Foundry access can be obtained via your local sales representative
Quality management system:
The quality of ams processes and products is well recognized and proven by various quality and environmental certificates including: ISO 9001-2000, ISO/TS 16949:2002, ISO/TS 13485:2003, EMAS and many more.