Webinar on-demand: Inductive Position Sensors
2020/07/01 - 2020/09/16
This webinar will explain why ams Inductive Position Sensor Assemblies are the best option for motor control applications in the race to deliver fully-electric and hybrid automotive brands.
Advanced Electrification for Automotive –
Boost Performance with Inductive Position Sensors
The latest ams inductive position sensor technology takes automotive motor control to the next level where brilliant performance expectations require no compromise on bill-of-materials costs, reliability, and durability. In this webinar, we will present the ams inductive position sensor solution and assembly benefits for advanced electrification in automotive applications, including motor traction.
Why attend this on-demand Webinar?
- Get an overview of the key features of the ams inductive position sensor AS5715R
- Learn the benefits of AS5715R, including improved performance for motor control systems
- Understand the background to the inductive-based technology behind the sensor
- Get insights into system designs and best practices
- Find support tools and material from ams to facilitate the design process
Applications Team Manager at ams
Michael Pichler supports contactless magnetic and inductive position sensors, with a focus on motor control and angle sensing application within the automotive environment. The Applications Team is also responsible for technical key account support regarding system design and sensor integration.