Head of People Development with focus on leadership development (f/m/d).
- Regular Fulltime
우리가 제공하는 것:
- You are responsible for the strategic development of our global development and leadership portfolio, includes targeted deployment of diagnostic procedures, establishment of harmonized, global development logistics for various functions and hierarchies, as well as managing the leadership training programs and their development based on strategic trends and management requirements.
- You will manage a team of global development experts with responsibility for performance and succession management, career paths, high potential programs, human rights and diversity.
- Your responsibilities will include end-to-end definition and implementation of our people and leadership development landscape in the global environment and in charge of controlling the strategic orientation.
- A special focus will be placed on leadership development for the different management levels, including a strategic focus on the development of competences required, as well as of relevant potential diagnostics and learning programs.
- You will spearhead all existing concepts and processes (e.g. leadership principles, core competencies) into appropriate, coherent formats.
- A demonstrated ability to create an holistic control of global HR and people development processes, projects, mentoring and coaching programs.
- The ability to partner with top management as you facilitate the transfer of global strategic requirements into state-of-the-art, target group-oriented development formats.
- As a leader within our organization, you will control, develop and implement these formats in close consultation with third-party service providers.
- You will cooperate closely with HR business partners, our shared service organization, the relevant employee representative committees as well as orchestrate the global development community.
- You will manage a team of experts in the Center of Excellence People Development and steer performance and succession management, career paths, high potential programs, human rights and diversity.
- The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in HR and leadership development in an international corporation environment and/or have gained relevant experience in a corporate consulting firm.
- Demonstrated experience in preparing strategic leadership development portfolios derived from a corporate strategy including experience in developing and establishing globally scalable programs and structures. In the fields of competence management, diagnostics and control of third-party service.
연봉 및 임금
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group J (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.