Process Engineer IMP/RTP (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
우리가 제공하는 것:
- Process responsibility in the semiconductor IC fabrication
- Sustaining of existing processes in terms of quality-, performance- and throughput improvement
- Characterization and implementation of new equipment
- Development of new unit processes
- Development and implementation of system/product monitoring strategies
- Lead continuous improvement programs (also in cooperation with other departments)
- Identification and solving of potential process- and equipment problems
- Responsible for quality improvements
- Technical interface to suppliers
- University degree (MSc. or PhD.) in Physics
- Experience in the semiconductor industry beneficial
- Team player, good communication skills, problem solving skills
- Flexibility (e.g. working in on-call model)
- Fluent English
연봉 및 임금
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.