Defect Engineer (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
우리가 제공하는 것:
- Defect-measurement and enhanced defect-analysis (FIB, EDX, etc.)
- Review of defect data and handling of defective wafer-material
- Analysis of defect-events (root cause) and support of related engineering measures
- General support of FAB-KPIs and technology-/equipment-installation
- Training of operators and engineers
- Maintenance and enhancement of defect-related databases
- Presentation and documentation of defect-data
- Implementation of new measurement-equipment and improvement of inspect- and defect-engineering strategy
- University degree in physics, chemistry, material science or similar
- Knowledge of standard MS-Software
- Good writing and speaking skills in English
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to perform substantially independent technical work
- Knowledge/experience in semiconductor-manufacturing and/or FAB-related analysis-techniques and/or advanced IT-skills (programming/database management) would be appreciated
- Willingness to travel
연봉 및 임금
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.