Staff Engineer, Process (Etch)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
우리가 제공하는 것:
- Monitor process performance indices on qualified processes and establish good controls to maintain process performance.
- Work cross functionally to develop process for new products.
- Troubleshoot out-of-control situations and process issues related to yield quality and throughput and put corrective/ preventive actions in place.
- Work as a team with Equipment, Integration, Production, Quality and Product engineer to meet modules objectives.
- Establish work procedures, corrective actions and preventions.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects in terms of quality/cost/productivity and implement improvement projects to upkeep process capabilities and reliabilities.
- Initiate, organize, develop and lead task force for short term problem solving and long term continuous improvement.
- Drive / Lead improvement projects on process, quality, operation efficiency, cost saving and yield.
- Prepare specifications, workflow, quality and safety related documentation; Monitor and optimize current procedures and propose necessary changes or improvements through proper documentation, SOP and OCAP.
- University degree in technical science (physics, chemistry, materials science or related)
- Preferably 5 - 7 years of Semiconductor wafer fab process experience.
- Good Analytical & Problem-Solving skills (i.e. SPC and DOE knowledge)
- Metal Etch process experience with exposure to fast pace manufacturing operations support and improvements.
- Proficiency with troubleshooting techniques and root cause analyses.
- Experience with ISO 9001/ IATF 16949 certification.