Global Warehouse Support - Key User (m/f/d)
Supply Chain Management
- Regular Fulltime
우리가 제공하는 것:
- Develop, Optimize and Standardize the Warehouse IT processes
- Prepare, lead or support the rollout of process changes, bug fixes, enhancements, etc.
- Lead improvement projects within the functional area Logistics
- Documentation of processes and preparation of training manuals; Assist in Training activities worldwide
- 2nd Level support for Warehouse IT issue
- Support Logistics integration team for new acquisitions
- Collaborations in cross-functional projects
- Preferred Key User Know How in SAP, Modules MM / LE / WM / HU Management
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and maintain confidentiality is required
- Project management skills (VSM / Kaizen / etc..)
- Advanced computer skills (Word, Excel, MS Project, ERP system, Internet, E-mail).
- Fluent English
- University degree, preferred Logistics Management
연봉 및 임금
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group F (https://www.feei.at/leistungen/informations-service/mindestlohne-und-gehalter-2019/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.