Staff Engineer, IT Application (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
우리가 제공하는 것:
- Development and implementation of FDC (Fault Detection and Classification) in semiconductor industries
- Setup and sustaining of existing APC (Advanced Process Control) solutions in semiconductor industries
- Setup and sustaining of reporting applications
- Close cooperation with other departments for solution implementation
- Responsible for quality improvements
- Technical interface to partners/solution suppliers/contractors
- Self responsible
- Technical educational background (HTL, TU,...)
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database management systems
- Good Knowledge of programming Java application development
- Basic konwledge of TCP/IP and basic admin knowledge on Windows systems
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Flexibility (e.g. working in on-call model, willingness to travel)
- Knowledge of Web application development in NodeJS is a plus
- Fluent English
연봉 및 임금
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group E (https://www.feei.at/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Angestellte-2019-04-09.pdf).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.