Technician, Industrial Engineering
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
우리가 제공하는 것:
- Conduct equipment utilization study and allowances analysis. Compare gap on equipment productivity vs actual output by monitoring equipment OEE.
- Conduct Man-To-Machine ratio time study
- Responsible for quantification of headcount requirements for our production sites (Directs and Indirects)
- Collaborate and work with cross functional teams to explore ways for continuously improvement of processes, OEE and cycle time.
- Experience in designing and optimizing factory space
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Microelectronics / Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in semiconductor industry.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge on statistical analysis tools will be preferred.
- Computer skills : MS Office, AutoCAD
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong team player