Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
우리가 제공하는 것:
- Interface with management and expected to provide effective communication and influence as the driver and expert in Operational Excellence.
- Design and conduct targeted business improvement through standardize processes through cross functional organizations
- Design and implement improved performance metrics
- Identify, scope and launch critical improvement projects
- Lead and coach improvement projects to successful implementation
- Collaborates with SCM and business managers to improve suppliers’ quality and on time delivery
- Facilitates Value Stream Mapping events in the VCSEL Ops organization. Collaborating with internal and external manufacturing stakeholders
- A strong technical background educated to university degree level and above
- Min. 10 years of experience in semiconductor manufacturing environment where LEAN is practiced
- Experience with Opto-semiconductors such as VCSEL beneficial for role.
- Solid experience in the management and execution of project management with emphasis on key operational indices to achieve business objectives and roadmap.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in 6 Sigma problem solving techniques and is familiar with Lean Manufacturing.
- Strong project and program management, quantitative, analytical, presentation, communication, and facilitation skills.
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt or Black Belt certification will be beneficial.