Staff Engineer, Digital Design
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
우리가 제공하는 것:
- Join our multi-disciplinary team at our new Rochester site, where your contribution will play a key role in further strengthening our product portfolio and supporting our growth strategy within key market segments for CMOS Image Sensing Solutions.
- As Staff Engineer for Digital Design you will support the definition of architecture of the image sensor (digital part) and building block specifications.
- You will also: Start to Implement RTL code.
- Support the creation and execution of verification plans/Testbench design (in cooperation with dedicated verification engineers).
- Start to execute synthesis, P&R tasks or drive and follow-up these tasks done externally.
- Support the silicon validation and production test (DFT).
- Contribute to design methodology initiatives, report technical progress to project manager and start to prepare report technical progress to project manager and customers.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in EE, CE, ECE or similar
- 5+ years of experience in IC digital design
- Exposure to ASIC architectural design.
- Knowledge and/or experience with synthesis and Place & Route for ASIC (timing constraints, timing closure and EDA tools)
- strong in team work and team communication
- You are an excellent communicator, you are self-driven, you work well in teams and you get results.
- ams Sensors USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.