Principal Engineer, Analog Design (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
우리가 제공하는 것:
- Technical project lead and Lead IC Architecture for CMOS Image Sensors applications in the Mobile, Computing, Automotive, Industrial and Medical field.
- Actively work with the System Solution Architects to define the Specification for the next generation and the technical features, matching ams and customer constraints.
- Translate the System Architecture in System FRS and components specification (e.g. for optical transceivers).
- Perform technology and architecture benchmarking on system level, trend awareness & consequence analysis, continuous competitive assessment.
- Specify analog and mixed signal circuit concepts according to break down of product requirements for optical senor.
- Perform regular design reviews and supervise detailed design, simulation, verification and validation of integrated circuits in collaboration with other team members like analog, layout, digital design and validation engineers
- Creative problem solver, able to generate new IP and file patents.
- Contribute to the growth of the team, help junior / younger engineers learn required knowledge and experience through projects work.
- PhD, Master’s or Diplom degree in Electrical Engineering or microelectronics – with an emphasis in analog / mixed signal Integrated Circuit Design or a similar specialty.
- Experience in analog and mixed signal IC Design for more than 10 years.
- Strong knowledge in Cadence EDA tools.
- Experience in designing low-noise, low-power analog circuits, strong intuitive and analytical understanding of transistor-level design
- Experience in Fin-FET technology nodes is strong advantage.
- Experience is required in some or all of the following; low power clock generation circuits, oscillators, Delta-Sigma ADCs, DACs, LED driver, LDO, optoelectronics, digital signal processing and calibration techniques or algorithm development, and/or digital system level design.
- Full understanding of EMC concept, simulation and analytics experience, know-how with ESD/LU concept, simulation, and circuit design.
- Experience working with production test engineers to firm up design for test and test plan details.
- Excellent team player, calm professional demeanor and excellent listening skills, ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Good background in supporting processes like requirements engineering or configuration and change management, verification needs and state-of-the-art.
- Good communication skills in oral and written English.
연봉 및 임금
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group H (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.