Bachelor Thesis / Intership in Reliability Testing
- Master/Bachelor (student) Thesis
우리가 제공하는 것:
- Bachelor Thesis in Reliability Testing: enabling power supply and communication monitoring during biased stress test execution
- AMS is qualifying numerous ICs and products each year. The successful and timely product qualification execution is crutial to bring product to market. Biased Reliability Testing is one of the most important and technical challenges need to be addressed. Bias and dynamic stimuli are provided to several devices in parallel while heat is applied inside a chamber. The aim of the thesis is to enable monitoring for reliability equipment.
- The role will consist in defining, testing and releasing the appropriate HW (PCB with microcontrollers, drivers, external systems...) and SW to fit all products.
- On-going Bachelor studies in Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineer or similar
- Finished HTL (in electronics preferred).
- Basic experience in programming
- Basic experience in electronics
연봉 및 임금
The type of contract for a bchelor thesis is a “Freier Dienstnehmer” / “freelance employment” for a duration of 6 months. During this time frame you will receive a monthly payment of EUR 500, - gross. Additional there is the possibility to receive a performance bonus of EUR 1.500, - gross for the successful completion of the Bachelor Thesis.