Senior Staff Validation Engineer (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
우리가 제공하는 것:
- Technical leadership of corporate validation activities
- Define and develop post silicon validation systems
- Specify, develop and maintain validation SW frameworks and libraries
- Create standardized validation concepts, procedures, templates and guidelines
- Lead global and cross divisional validation working group
- University/university of applied sciences degree in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics or comparable
- At least 5 years of professional experience in post silicon validation and measurement techniques
- Team player able to structure and solve complex tasks
- Ability to establish successful cooperation and to accept responsibility for common goals
- In-depth knowledge in handling measurement equipment
- Solid programming skills for measurement automation e.g. LabVIEW, Python, C or similar
- Hardware skills as e.g. discrete circuit development/PCB design/FPGA/Signal and Power integrity
- Fluent English skills with German skills as a plus
연봉 및 임금
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.