Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
우리가 제공하는 것:
- AMS is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Equipment Engineer in Mercerville, New Jersey. This position’s primary responsibility is to support equipment’s preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, upgrades, modifications and new tools acquisition and installation. The candidate will have the opportunity to work with the technical support groups to identify, lead, and implement creative solutions to improve equipment performance and reduce cost. This position will be responsible for all kinds of sem
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to changing priorities. • Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety and Security requirements and programs. • Strong Electronic and vacuum, mechanical troubleshooting skills. • Experience in leading teams with an emphasis on project leadership fundamentals, effective communication and spending justification. • In-depth knowledge of Predictive and Preventive Maintenance techniques.
- Prioritize and run daily operation and maintenance teams daily resources on shift to ensure efficient floor operations includes internal and vendor resources • Reduce unplanned down time and improve planned down time predictability • Work with management team and operations to drive continuous improvement, standardization, cost reduction and operational efficiency within operation and maintenance • Support installation of new equipment as well as sustaining of existing tools.
- Education: Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or closely related engineering field. • Experience: 3 years of relevant experience with facility maintenance. • Able to lift 75lb weight. Able to work in a cleanroom environment per semiconductor industry requirements, wearing all required clean room protective clothing • Mastery of principles and working knowledge of various semiconductor process equipment.
- Ams Sensors USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or age.