2019/01/08 - 2019/01/11
Las Vegas, NV, USA
ams exhibition suites at The Venetian, 3344 South Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
CES is the world's gathering place for all those who thrive on the business of consumer technologies.
Thanks for joining us at CES 2019!
Our CES showcase included Mobile, Consumer and Computing Sensor Solution Demos
- ams optical sensor TCS3701 wins best of show at CES
Behind OLED Technology
Developed by ams to enable accurate ambient light, color and proximity sensing solutions to operate behind OLED displays used in next-generation mobile handsets.
>> Find out more about the new optical sensor TCS3701.
- 3D Sensing Technologies + Solutions Experience 3D using VCSEL-based illuminator modules from ams. Three innovative demos based on three different technologies will be demonstrated; stereo vision, structured light and TOF. In addition, we are the only company offering infrared illumination solutions for stereoscopic imaging, Time-of-Flight (ToF) sensing, and structured showcasing light. At CES, you will have the opportunity to see multiple demonstrations showcasing this unique technology. The TMF8701 integrates a VCSEL infrared emitter, multiple SPAD (single photon avalanche photodiode) light detectors, time-to-digital converter, and a histogram processing core.
>> Read more about the new TMF8701, the smallest 1D time-of-flight sensor for accurate proximity sensing and distance measurement in smartphones.
>> Read more about ams to ease implementation of 3D optical sensing technology through partnership with software specialist Face++
- Analog Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
ams confirms its leadership in analog ANC by demonstrating our latest consumer headsets. You will experience the excellent acoustic performance and low power consumption at an affordable price.
- Digital Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)
Here you will get to experience the upcoming AS3460 solution which reduces background noise while enhancing the listening experience for the wearer in any environment.
- Wireless Earbuds
To experience True Wireless Stereo (TWS) from ams, the TMD2635 addresses the “in-ear detection” function in a small package with low power usage.
ams will demonstrate innovative interface technology which enables power and communication between a true wireless earbud and a charging cradle over a two-wire connection for Android-based systems.
- High-Performance Color Spectral Sensing Solutions for color matching, skin tone and color measurement and CCT.
- The industry’s slimmest proximity/color sensor module for bezel-less smartphone designs.
>> Find out more about new multi-channel spectral sensor AS7341.
- Latest Bio Sensor Innovations for control and vital signs monitoring (heart-rate, blood pressure, stress levels) for innovative consumer, mobile and computing applications.
Learn how our sensor solutions are transforming the automotive industry
- 3D Face ID ams will demonstrate how its superior 3D sensors can be used for driver identification and access control giving drivers a safer automotive experience.
- Projected Lighting with Micro Lens Array (MLA) Demonstration will show how projection technology from ams enables automotive manufacturers to implement compact, small-footprint projection lighting which can cast bright and crisp images onto flat surfaces.
- Hands on Detection (HOD) Experience first-hand how ams sensors can detect if the driver’s hand is on the steering wheel or not.
- Solid-state LiDAR technology overview.
As the world is becoming more and more connected, so are vehicles.
- The world`s smallest camera: NanEyeM and NanEyeXS — miniature, high-resolution CMOS image sensors for medical and industrial use, as well as other applications.
- Latest Bio Sensor Innovations for control and vital signs monitoring (heart-rate, blood pressure, stress levels).
- High-performance Environmental Sensor Solutions for air quality monitoring as well as Color Spectral Sensors for water monitoring.
CES has a long history of being at the forefront of trends for consumers and the companies who create the exciting technology they use. ams also has the reputation of being at the forefront of technology development for our major application areas of mobile, consumer, computing and automotive applications. CES is the world's gathering place for all those who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. It has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for 50 years — the global stage where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace.
Meet ams at CES in Las Vegas
As the number one in optical sensing solutions, the key provider of 3D technology for the mobile and computing industries, the only provider of solid-state LiDAR and the key provider of leading microphone and earbud technology, our participation in the 2019 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas focuses on cutting-edge sensor solutions that will integrate easily into your roadmaps, and provide a competitive edge for your business.
Pierre Laboisse, EVP Global Sales & Marketing
You have questions regarding our events? Contact us now, we are looking forward to talking to you.