Information regarding share deposit confirmation
Verification key date of the shareholding: January 14, 2020, 12:00 midnight, Vienna time
Deadline for submission of deposit confirmation: January 21, 2020, 12:00 midnight, Vienna time
Verification by email: email@example.com (please submit the deposit certificate in PDF format)
Verification by mail or by messenger:
c/o HV-Veranstaltungsservice GmbH
A-8242 St. Lorenzen am Wechsel
The shareholders are requested to contact their custodian bank and to arrange for the issuance and delivery of a deposit confirmation.
The deposit certificate must be issued by a credit institution maintaining deposits which has its seat in a member state of the European Economic Area or in a full member state of the OECD and must include the following information:
- Information on the issuer: Name/Firm and address or a code which is customary in the transactions between credit institutions (SWIFT Code),
- Information on the shareholder: Name/firm, address, date of birth of natural persons, if applicable register and register number of legal persons,
- Information on the shares: number of shares of the shareholder, ISIN AT0000A18XM4,
- Deposit number and/or other designation,
- Date to which the deposit certificate relates.
Extraordinary General Meeting Date: 24 January, 2020
Time: 12.00 noon, Vienna time
Location: Headquarter, Premstaetten, Austria
Representation by proxy
Each shareholder entitled to attend the general meeting has the right to appoint a proxy who attends the general meeting on behalf of the shareholder and has the same rights as the shareholder whom he represents. The proxy (Power of Attorney) form is available below and shall be send to the same email/mail address as mentioned above for the deposit confirmation.
As a special service to shareholders, an independent proxy shall be available for voting subject to directives in the general meeting, this being Walter Pisk, notary public, A-8010 Graz, Raubergasse 20. A special proxy form for appointing Mr. Pisk is available below.
All documents concerning the Extraordinary General Meeting 2020 are available here.