Project Manager Innovation (m/f/d)
Research & Development
- Regular Fulltime
- Co-develop concepts for disruptive products and technologies, develop them into project plans with detailed deliverables milestones and schedules, selection of project partners and definition teams.
- Leading project execution: tracking the technical progress, close interaction with all internal and external team members, detecting and escalating technical issues, coordinating administrative tasks, regular team meetings and reporting to the various internal stake holders.
- Explore options for hand-over to business lines and contribute to transfer projects as co-project leader, covering technical and commercial aspects of future products.
- MS or PhD degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Microsystem technology or Software Engineering
- 5 - 10 years Experience in an applicable engineering product development role
- Strong interest in interdisciplinary technology and product development
- Experience in project management of interdisciplinary R&D projects
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Must be willing to travel
- Fluency in English
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group XX (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.