Group Leader Yield Enhancement (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
- All the work by the team aligns with the company and fab goals to support production
- Define, Measure & Report Continuous Improvement Projects to achieve KPIs on a monthly frequency
- Report WAT CP/CPK and D0 performance on a monthly basis
- Support strong teamwork and communication in the team and with internal and external stakeholders (PI, PDI, process engineering, design engineering, test engineering)
- Support customer audits
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems and address root causes using problem solving tools (e.g. Ishikawa, 5Why)
- Drive continuous improvement projects CIP using Lean Six Sigma
- Improve cost of ownership of tools by optimizing throughput etc.
- Full responsibility for the YE team performance
- Coordinate the Team: Production coverage, vacations, overtime management, personnel hiring & planning
- Coach team members with their individual development using the annual staff appraisal
- Be a role model for the team
- Support change management and cultural change programs
- Master degree or PhD in electrical engineering, chemistry, physics or similar
- >5 years of experience in semiconductor manufacturing
- Experience in Statistical Process Control SPC, Fault Detection & Classification FDC and Design of Experiments DoE
- Good knowledge in statistics and electronic data processing and analysis
- Ability to set goals, define priorities and ensure the follow up by the team
- Flexible in accommodating changing priorities to support business needs
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group X (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.