Operations Manager (m/f/d)
Operations & Manufacturing
- Regular Fulltime
- Continuously coordinate forecast and order fulfillment activities between the Customer, Sales, Marketing and Corporate.
- Define production forecast and reflect updates in SAP
- Crisis Management (critical supply situations, line-downs, etc.)
- Ramp-up Management: Create ramp-up plans for new volume programs in alignment with Customer requirements, Engineering and Supply-Chain-Planning. Define yield- and test-time expectations during product ramp-up in alignment with Engineering. Assure accurate master data in SAP incl. time-phased parameters.
- Define supply-chain and multi-sourcing strategies for key accounts in alignment with the Sourcing Team
- Continuously align capacity requirements with corporate operations for ongoing and planned business and trigger CAPEX together with OSAT planning team
- Drive operations projects like cost saving projects, process improvements, Kaizen activities, product transfers, 2nd source, etc.
- Manage allocation decisions associated with multiple customers/products
- Complete customer questionnaires/surveys
- Monthly revenue planning and alignment
- Master degree in in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, or Science preferred
- Knowledge of IC design and development methodology is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of quality management (FMEA, reliability)
- Excellent communication & problem solving skills
- Language skills: German, English
- Flexibility and agility to respond quickly and effectively in a highly dynamic, changing environment
- Organizational, analytic and time management skills
- Understanding and consideration of economic project context
- 5 years of work experience in semiconductor or related industry
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group G (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.