Administrative Assistant, Legal Department (m/f/d)
- Regular Fulltime
- Support our Global Legal Team and work independently on various topics such as contract and document management for all our entities
- Providing administrative support to our Global Legal Team
- Formatting, reviewing and processing of contracts and various other legal documents, and ensuring proper processing within our team and group
- Independent correspondence with internal and external business partners, public authorities, subsidiaries and other departments with regard to contracts and legal documents and processes
- Assisting in coordinating and organizing meetings for the Global Legal Team
- Commercial high school diploma or completed legal or business education (Rechtsanwalts- und Notarfachangestellte, Industriekaufmann/-frau), or equivalent
- 4 years+ of professional experience as legal secretary, assistant, preferably in the field of Legal Affairs / Law, especially in an international environment
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Profound knowledge of MS Office and experience with legal databases
- Proven organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Strong commercial understanding and business judgement
- High degree of professional ethics & integrity
- First class interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and interested in developing our business, culture and spirit and help the legal team to help the company
- Acumen for legal issues or risks to be handled by the team
We offer competitive salaries and additional benefits based on your performance, experience and qualification.
The employment is in accordance with the collective salary and wage agreement for employees of the electrical and electronics industry, employment group D (http://www.feei.at/kollektivvertraege/kv_tabelle/).
We offer a higher compensation depending on your expertise and skills.