Business Development Manager for Digital Health
Marketing & Strategy
- Regular Fulltime
- Business development for the Digital Health market (sensor and photonics).
- Primary duties include identifying the key players and ecosystem of the medical diagnosis sector as well as disposable healthcare products in consumer health applications (wearable market). Identifying business opportunities, building and maintaining successful relationships with prospects and existing clients, collaborating with RVP’s on business strategy to determine objectives, evaluating current business performance and maximizing business reach and potential.
- Three main focus: Wearable market such as physical diagnosis i.e. HRM, ECG, BP, Glucose, Hydration Diagnostics market such as biochemical diagnosis i.e. Infection, Immunity, Vaccination, Fertility, Pregnancy, Cardiology and Oncology Clinical trials and deployment
- Build the Market Map of all players in the wearables, diagnostics and disposable health products, applications and eco-systems
- Understand ams & Osram capabilities to meet diagnosis requirements for consumer health
- Provide network, product and medical certification expertise
- Understand the entire supply chain including the medical distribution network
- Establish cooperation network and collaboration with all the players of the medical eco-system
- Contribute and act as team player within the sales team as well as in the ams application marketing & business development team, fully endorsing the ams Core Values and Leadership Principles
- Bachelors Degree, Masters preferred, with 8+ years experience.
- Proficient communication skills in oral and written English
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Has strong initiative, is self-motivated and hard working
- Willing to work with international teams and travel
- Strong learning agility with potential to grow with the business
- ams Sensors USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.